Friday, August 23, 2013

Here I Am!

I have arrived! Yesterday was a whirlwind of a day. After an emotional goodbye to my sister and my parents, I left Detroit at 6:30 and arrived in Port Au Prince around 2. The car ride to Les Cayes was something. In Miami, I met Paul and his Nathou (an awesome nickname for Nathanial). They knew my boss, Pere Kesner Ajax, and live near Les Cayes so he gave them a ride back as well. In the States, along a freeway, the trip could probably take an hour and a half or so. It took nearly 4 hours. But that is to be expected. It was amazing to see the stunning coast views of Baie de Port-Au-Prince and the inland villages and her people. Unfortunately, the culture shock got to me and didn't think to take pictures. And here are some pictures because everyone wants them!



The top one is a view of my room. And the bottom one is the crest of the Bishop Tharp Institute (BTI) on the front gate.

And now for the address!

Rev. Kesner Ajax
c/o Agape Flights Acct. #2519
100 Airport Ave.
Venice, FL 34285

It is very important to address it to Kesner Ajax and include your return address. Do not address it to me.

Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful view! I hope that you are settling in nicely!

    ReplyDelete