Saturday, June 15, 2013

New York, New York!

Tomorrow morning, bright and early, I am leaving for Stony Point, NY a small city on the Hudson River about an hour drive north from the City. This is, as someone described it to me this week, boot camp. A nicer word would be "training and orientation". I will be re-convening with my YASCers (and meet some new ones who couldn't make it down to Florida for discernment weekend in February). This will take place over a period of about two weeks, until June 29. It is then we shall goodbye and bon voyage and on our way, more or less, to our respective placements. Some will be leaving as soon as a couple weeks after, others like me won't have to leave until the end of summer. I am excited to see my fellow YASCers and eager to build stronger relationships and friendships with them. Through God's grace and blessings we are going to learn what is to come and help us better understand each other and the world.


Bye! A bientot!

No comments:

Post a Comment