Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hello all!

Well, WOW! These past two Sundays have truly been a blessing. Today I visited the great folks at All Saints East Lansing, by far the largest congregation I have visited yet. Nervous, was I? Yes. As usual. But they were very warm and welcoming, and I got a great response from all the people. Thank you to Kit, Andrew, and Sarah (whose sermon hit close to what I'm about to do) for welcoming and offering me great words of encouragement and advice. And thank you to all the people there for the same. I can't wait to come back again and share with you what we did in Haiti.

For those of you who don't know, All Saints already does medical mission work in Haiti in Mirebalais. Correct me if I'm wrong All Saints. But now they have an education missioner!

Thanks again St. Paul's Brighton and All Saints East Lansing!

Next stop: back home at St. Luke's in time to celebrate my birthday! But the week after that on June 16th, I will be flying to New York for the two weeks of orientation and training and get to see all my YASCer friends! Every time I think about I get overly excited and unfocused. But the next two weeks are sure to fly by fast.

Your fellow servant in Christ,
Zach Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment