Monday, April 1, 2013

Hello to all who read this! Right now, as I sit here typing away (though I should be getting some sleep), I am much too excited, nervous, and hopeful of what I am about to do come September of this year. However before I begin that adventure (though I will be talking about it much more soon), there must be a prequel to why I am here. Like all great stories, there are stories before to make it possible.

My name is Zachary. That is the best part about me. Zachary comes from the Hebrew meaning, "God has not forgotten" or "God remembers". My parents chose the name because they believed God did not forget they wanted a boy. After three daughters, the best sisters (and daughters!) anyone could ask for, their prayers were answered. However, in my life, time after time, I have come back to God and He remembers me. Remembers my wants and my needs, remembers my sins and forgives them, and remembers that I try to be the best servant and remembers that I always need help.

However, my name isn't a one way street, though sometimes the other side is deserted. Like all of us at some point, we forget about God. I have forgotten about Him. But something, some place, someone always reminds that God remembers me and that I must always remember Him.

Fellow servant of Christ,
Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment